If you could only eat one flavor of ice cream for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
· Mint chip in a waffle cone. The cone isn’t a flavor but I like my ice cream best that way. Mint chip has always been my favorite. I’ve tried others but haven’t found another flavor I like better. It’s sweet, refreshing and sassy just like me.
· You’re heading for an exotic island vacation . . . which of your characters would you choose to come to life and go with you? Why?
Well immediately I thought of who I wouldn’t bring, Evan. He’s no right in the head. I’d prefer any of my characters over him, any of them. Cleo would probably be my first choice because she enjoys a good alcoholic beverage and has excellent survival skills. She’s also a lot of fun.
· Mountains or ocean?
· Ocean. I’ve always been a beach lover. The mountains are pretty but I choose to live on a peninsula surrounded by water. I love beach days, the sound of the surf and squishing sand between my toes.
· What sports team might inspire you to paint your face their team colors?
· The San Francisco 49ers. I’ve been a fan since I was a girl and watched them beat Miami, Cincinnati, Denver and San Diego in super bowls. What I’m most proud of and like best about the team is the fans. They don’t want to fight you. They’re fun, loving and its always a good time when surrounded by them. Yeah, and my car is red — 49er red!
If your pet could talk, what would he/she say about you?
· We adopted our cat when he was a stray that wouldn’t leave our front porch. My daughter fell in love and that was it. I have a long history with him so he’d probably say something like, “Feed me. I need water. I’m snuggling with you tonight; don’t mind my purring and long hair up your nose and I won’t mind you moving all over the bed and kicking me with your feet.”
Elle Klass is the author of mystery, suspense, and contemporary fiction. Her works include As Snow Falls, Eye of the Storm Eilida’s Tragedy, and the Baby Girl series. Her work Eye of the Storm Eilida’s Tragedy is a Reader’s Favorite Fiction-Paranormal Finalist in the 2015 Reader’s Favorite Awards. Baby Girl Box Set received Official Honors in Young Adult through New Apple Indie Ebook Awards. She is a night-owl where her imagination feeds off shadows, and creaks in the attic. Visit her website at https://elleklass.weebly.com.
Twitter – https://twitter.com/ElleKlass